RE: [Epic] SQUATS OUT?????

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 19:21:48 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Skinner [SMTP:askinner_at_...]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 1997 02:01
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: [Epic] SQUATS OUT?????

> I'm afraid you'll have to ask someone else how to get the Journal. Andy,
> didn't you order it? Did you just do so through Mail Order, or did you
> have to do anything else?
I called up GWUS (phone number on their web page) and ordered it.
$8 + $3 shipping. I only found out the Knights weren't in it after
I got it. Bleah.

As far as I am aware the rules for both Imperial and Eldar Knights are scheduled for the next edition of the Journal.

Hope it helps.

Carl.Woodrow_at_... (UK)