Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 06:26:16 PDT

Scott wrote :
>OTOH, not every E40k player was a SM/TL player, and there's
>not a whole lot available for new players right now. I've seen
>Erik's army, and it consists of a few warlords, a bunch of space
>marine
>plastic infantry/tanks, and some of the new metal SM/IG miniatures
>(thawks, arty, IG flyers). I kinda doubt that he could have fielded
>an army that size without taking a mixed force (or if he could have,
>it would be all tac marines, land raiders, and whirlwinds).

Didn't think about that... Yes, of course if you have not enought

models to play you must use a mixed army. But I didn't want to accuse

Erik of "cheesing".

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com