Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 10:24:55 -0400

Francois,

> My question was not an accusation of "cheesing", I just wanted to
> know if the mixing of Imperial Guard and Space Marines was not too
> powerfull for a simple game (not for a tournament).

I hope I didn't read as if I were having a fit. I was just a bit
confused by your message and the follow-ups as I had not even
considered that I would generate such a response. You also made me
think about what I field and once I get a few more models, I will be
fielding far fewer allies.

No need for apologies or thanks as it's just a healthy debate. :-)

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius