RE: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:35:37 -0500

----> So why DO they call you cheesy ?

>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

If they haven't ,well, then it's high time:
        CHEESY!

(He says, fondly remembering the Long Fangs, Terminators and
 Ogryns deploying into the Imperator followed by it's unstoppable
 march accompanied by Space Wolf Blood Claws and their morale-check
inducing howl.)

To some degree, Chize is in the eye of the beholder
I could probably come up with some things we would all call cheese, but
other situations are a little fuzzy...

Chris Miller : )