Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 12:26:22 -0400

> smi had ALOT of history in the main rules and side bars...it is sad
that
> GW has slowly gotten away from the amount of history it use to
include
> in its games...I loved the quotes from sm1...I still got my copy if
you
> would like an example i might be able to find another copy....JR

I would certainly be willing to pay for another copy or a photocopy,
whichever is less expensive. :-)

The more history the better, IMHO. And I loved the quotes from the old
Rogue Trader, so if SM1 had the same type of fluff I would definitely
be psyched.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius