Re: [Epic] Food, Off-Topic Threads and Childishness - a Public Rebuke

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:33:08 -0500

Thomas Lee Denney wrote:

> YEAH! What Richard said! hehe

[he then quotes Richard's entire message]

Although I agree with Richard (and Thomas, apparently :-),
I do think it is a good idea to trim posts when responding,
especially with a one-liner addition. I've seen a lot of
that lately (though I don't remember whether it was this
list or the Full Thrust list), so a reminder seems appropriate.

Thomas, hope you don't mind me using your post as the case in
point.

thanks,
andy
askinner_at_...