Re: [Epic] Hello

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

Someone wrote:

> >What were other typical squat forces like?

My Stunties consisted of:

1 Iron Breaker company
2 Thunderer squads
Rhinos for the Berserkers and Thunderers
1 Biker company
1 Grand Warlord
1 Collossus
1 Cyclops
1 Grand Battery
1 Thudd Gun battery
1 Goliath company
1 Thunderfire detachment

I had a different strategy to most Squat players. Seeing that I
usually played IG (ie. go for EVERY objective in sight and hopefully
be there by the last turn), I tended to spread my forces out and go
for objectives. I only ever lost one game playing with Squats, and
that was in a 4000 point defence scenerio against Orks (ie. I had 2000
points of Squats against 4000 points of Orks; that equals about 1
Ironbreaker co, some thunderers, a Collossus and some fortifications).

Christian