Re: [Epic] Re: Gorgon in e40k

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 07:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

------------->Yeah, 15cm sounds good. Same as IG super heavies....

> FP 3 instead of 4 (but the old model has 6 bolters and a HUGE
mortar, so
> I thing it should be the same as a demolisher, whose weaponry is
> similar)
------------->I'd say 3. When you compare 2nd ed Dmolisher rules to
Gorgon ones, the Demolisher kicks.

> Transport(2) instead of 4, in line with the general degradation of
the
> larger transport vehicles. Still, an Ork BW transports 4 instead of
the
> old 5, so the Gorgon should have t(4) IMHO.
------------>Transport(2) is enough. What is the IG comes in 4's? I
figure buying Gorgans would be like buying Chimeras; as transports
(ie. not support units) for IG infantry squads.

> Cost. Costs should be adjusted downwards if either or the above are
> used.

------------>How's 30 points sound?

Christian

===
"I'z neva seen such yellow troopz in all's me life!"

           Warlord Big'ead, invasion of Tallern, just before being
struck by a basilisk shell between the eyes.

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109