[Epic] Squats

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 20:11:16 +0800

I just got my Citadel Journal in the mail today, I know that the Squat list
has been put on this list already but I just thought I would comment briefly.

I am a little disappointed that the void shields on the Colossus and Cyclops
have gone down from 6 and 5 (from 2nd ed) to 4. I realise that the Cyclops
cannon is very nasty, but all up it still doesn't beat a Warlord which is
faster, has more weapon flexibility, has more void shields and is
signifantly better in close combat. The Cyclops costs 595 while the Warlord
costs 555. I just think that units should cost their relative worth as
opposed to some other measure (such as the comparison between Eldar Farseers
as detachment commanders and Marine Librarians).

TTFN
Michael