RE: [Epic] Ordo Malleus

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 07:35:56 -0400

<snip>
I would like to thank everyone for their input on my OM detachment =
:)

Any more suggestions gratefully received :)

Harlequin Master

Not bad,=
 other than the fact they have 2 special rules (teleportation and their Ord=
o Mallus Ability).
        One problem I see with the rules as written is that th=
ey are impossible to defend against. Short of surrounding you deamon detach=
ments with troops so nothing can teleport in withou being snap - fired at t=
here is not much you can do. The teleport in and move first in the assault =
phase, there is no way to prevent them from assaulting your troops. This is=
 the only objection I can think of, most chaos players would not take it we=
ll as there is not really anthing they can do to defend against it.
------=
-----------------------------
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"=
You assume law still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would=
 be bound by precedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But =
your most incorrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -D=
avid Brin, Infinity's Shore