Re: [Epic] Or do Malleus

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 02:49:49 -0500

I missed the detachment list for this that must have been posted over the
weekend while my account was down. Would some kind soul send it to me in
private email. I know this is the second time in less then a week asking
for this, but I hope you'll forgive a veteran list member, i think I've
earned a few credits in this department. :) Thank you once again.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians