RE: [Epic] Transport units

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 00:03:06 PDT

>Hey, I hope you're the only one who see it !
>Very good question, sir. So, you'll have to take always 2
>detachment.
>Mais, �a n'est pas dans l'esprit des concepteurs d'EPIC (I think
>so..).

I don't believe that the Epic designers thought about this problem...
It doesn't matter, the Erik solution is the best and I will use it :

give the same order to the 2 detachments (ie if the transported

detachment is in assault then the transport detachment should be in

assault to be abble to carry it, etc...)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/