RE: [Epic] Army lists

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 07:58:35 -0400

Hail and greetings,

I am new to the list and was wondering if there are =
any homemade army lists
or additions to the original army lists that any of=
 you might have that I
could get a copy of.....

I am also interested in fi=
nding or creating personalities for the Space
Wolves...such as Ragnar, Njal=
, and Ulrik....If anyone else is working on
this I 'd love to hear about it=
.

I have thought about doing something like this, for instance here are m=
y eldar phoenix lords.
I don't remember their names, so I'm just putting t=
hem by aspect.
Phoenix lord of the...

Swooping Hawks/Spiders Aspect +=
 Hero + Jumpack 49 pts
Dire Avenger/Fire Dragon Aspect+Hero 45pts
Dar=
k Reapers Aspect+Hero+Hvy Weapons 50 pts
Banshees/Scorpions Aspect+Hero+As=
sault 46 pts.

Transport in a ...
                        Falcon +29 pts.
                        Wave Serpant +28 =
pts

Phoenix Lords are detachment commanders. (Place them next to the farse=
er in the army list). Obviosly you may only have one Lord of each type in y=
our army. Also
any detachment commanded by a Phoenix lord must include asp=
ect warriors.

Theres are more for flavor than anything else. I.E. they pr=
ovide cool commander models. As a base I used the stats for a great harlequ=
in. Another thing, if no-one finds it to silly, I was going to give the Sc=
orpion and Banshee ones the space wolves ability also, since this would giv=
e them an extremly high assault value, which they should have. Personally I=
 think they should have made up more generic special abilities, instead of =
naming them for a specific chapter, this would allow them to be easier used=
 to create new troops.
        Along the same I deal I'll try stats for the some o=
ther characters if anyone is interested. for instance.

Njal Space Marine =
+Psycher+Hero+Space Wolves + Assault
(Rapid Fire and Stubborn of course)
Co=