Re: [Epic] Differences of Epic 2nd Edition and Epic 40K Imperial armies.

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 00:26:55 PDT

you wrote :
>Hallo,
>
> I'm new to the Epic-list, have played Epic 2nd Edition for a
>year or so
>now and I've been collecting Imperial armies (Imperial Guard, Space
>Marines and Tech Guard; the whole happy family ;-)
>
> I'm planning to get the new Epic 40K in a few months, but
>meanwhile I'm
>going to organize my armies properly during the summer (painted
>company
>& unit markings, name & number all the companies, etc.)
>
> I want to make my armies as compatible to both systems as
>possible,

oh la! Bon courage! It's not an easy work...

>only that I don't know what units have survived to Epic 40K, or how
>they
>are organized.
>
> I'd appreciate any information on the Imperial army-list
>changes, or
>pointers to such details on WWW, FTP or email.

You can find a Space Marine army list on my page (in French but you

should be able to recognize the different units).
You will see that a lot of units are missing as the principal Epic

40k characteristic is simplification...

See the GW Gateway to find more pages :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4070/epic.html

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/