Re: [Epic] Full Game -Reply

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:42:30 -0400

Keith,

We haven't really beaten that horse, though there are some folks who
prefer to stick with the older editions of Epic/Space Marine. I have
no problem with Epic 40,000 and I'm not sure what messages made the
other guy want to sell his box before even opening it or playing a game
<shrug>. I've had a lot of fun with this game and will continue to
expand my armies and play against any and all opponents I can find!
I'm a fan of the common soldier, so I prefer the Epic scale, where
troops and tactics seem to matter more than characters (I also play
Warhammer Fantasy). Anyway, that's my $.02.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius