[Epic] Arming titans, take 2

From: Bayani R Caes <bayanic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:48:04 +0100

I'm looking for advice on arming Reaver and Warlord titans such that the
armament will be compatible in both Epic and E40k (since I will probably
be playing both). I don't know hard this will be, because I don't have
the "translations" in the back of the Battles Book.

Thanks in advance -BC

p.s. Does anyone out there have a Reaver they can sell me? I don't care
much about if it's assembled/painted/whatever, or even if it doesn't
come with weapons, I just need the body.