Re: [Epic] More Fiction

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:16:52 -0700

James Nugent wrote:

> I get it, sort of like the Emperor virus bombed Istvaan III (or whatever the planet was) and Horus objected, failed and was cast into the warp. Interesting concept.

Even more interesting, the question arises:
How many hundreds of worlds have undergone Exterminatus since then?

"You are accused of Heresy on Three Counts:
Heresy by Thought
Heresy by Deed
Heresy by Intention
and Heresy by Action FOUR Counts, Blah Blah Blah.
Unrighteous Creatures... How do you plead?"

- Cardinal Ximinez of the Spanish Inquisition

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture