Re: [Epic] More Fiction

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:43:45 -0700

Oki Purwanto wrote:

> Alan, two words, "WELL DONE!"

Many thanks.

> p.s. Any more ? And what abt this necrophiliacs (sp?) - which chapter has
> this obsession :)?

For more, well, I might just expand this a bit. Something about the
training of the old Adeptus Astartes, and how they got to be what they
are today. But for that, I need to retrieve my copy of Rogue Trader,
which has some excellent illos, some straight out of "The Triumph of the
Will." I've spent a bit of time in Germany, and figure that if such a
civilised culture - one with many similarities to Singapore - could fall
into the grip of Evil, it could happen anywhere. Including Australia and
the USA. All too easily, a bit at a time...

Necrophiliacs... take your pick. Dark Angels come immediately to mind.
But I'd say that it applies to all the chapters to some degree.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture