Re: [Epic] HTML mail and reinforcements

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:21:07 -0500

WD211 has the battle report he refers to. There is also a very interesting
bit in the news section about new releases. I guess some master craftsman
professional creme da la creme can't touch this worlds best modeler
designed metal, TO SCALE, models of the objectives (bunker, fuel depot,
comm. facility, and missile silo). It says they will be released FREE in
the army boxes that are being produced now or you will be able to order
them from mail-order. They look cool, and I will be glad to get them for
FREE if I buy anymore army boxes, but I certainly wont be paying for them,
unless they are like $0.25 ea. when I can make my own just as nice.