[Epic] HTML mail and reinforcements

From: Antony Van Der Linden <Antony.VanDerLinden_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:38:40 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone,

        I don't want to step on anyone's toes with this but is anyone else
having trouble with the posts sent from (I think) the mailers that come
with some browsers? The body of the mails come out as HTML on my mail
client and they are almost impossible to read without trouble and so I
usually delete them straight away. There are a couple of people whose mail
comes out like this, Emmanuel for one. No offence intended, I just feel
like I'm missing out on some good posts. I'm hoping that there is an
option on your mailers somewhere so that the tags could be stripped before
the mail is sent. Maybe someone can help with this ?

        More on topic now ... I've been reading some of the E40K battles
in White Dwarf and was interested in the way that parts of an army come in
at different places and on different turns. What is the deal there, is it
something from the rulebooks or a scenario/house rule? Sounds like it
could bring some interesting aspects to the game.

Thanks,
        Tony.

 Tony VanDerLinden - | The only things we have to fear are ....
 E-mail: | light beer and engineers.
 Antony.VanDerLinden_at_... |