RE: [Epic] WD 211?

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 00:01:23 -0400 (EDT)

>I have posted the WD 211 Errata onto the Gene-seed site for convenience...you can find it in the 'Weirdboy' section. Please note that most of the site is still not available yet...I should roll out the library and Hearthguard Tome by the end of next week...
>
>Hope it helps,
>Carl
>Gene-seed http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

I just checked out this homepage. It has an excellent appearance (the
map is a real nice touch), very professional looking, very nice. It'll
be interesting to see how it looks when you've put more stuff on it,
but I like what's there (and how it's presented).

>>> It has a freebie ! Morale counter that comes in the style of Warlord's (old)
>>> Void shield counter.
>>>
>>> Also a battle report between Gavin's SM and Andy Chambers' Orkz.

I bet Gavin had to loose a draw to get stuck facing AC's orks. He's
not lost yet with them, IIRC, in any version of the game (not in a
printed battle report that is).

David