RE: [Epic] E40K:Battle Report - Eldar vs Imperial (very brief)

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 07:32:23 -0400

>I was wondering how it is possible to kill the WE of Vaul off. They
>seem vulnerable to CC but how do you get that close to them? I was
>especially wondering since me poor orkses are slow and short-ranged,
>I don't see any way of getting my boyz into position to even hit the
>things.
>
>David

----> Well you pile your boyz into a skullhamma and move at triple
charge range....D'oh!

..or you could approach under cover of a mekboy dragsta's deflektor
field....D'oh!

...then move the mega-gargant over to him and dump some Nobz stands out
on
him in CC....D'oh

...and if you fire _enough_ traktor cannons at him...D'oh!

..Shokk attack guns on First fire do have unlimited range so...D'oh!

..Point a couple of magna-kannons his way and when he pops up...D'oh!

..Spleenrippas are pretty fast and have a decent hit chance & save
mod....D'oh

Chris Miller
Can you guess what the theme for the day is today?

D'OH! Actually, they are really easy to kill.
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by precedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most incorrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David Brin, Infinity's Shore