Re: [Epic] New to Epic

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:59:53 -0500

I forgot to say anything about whether Space Marine or Titan Legions.

Titan Legions has an updated ruleset and units that are not included
in Space Marine or the army boxes. IMO, Space Marine has neater
figures and buildings in it. The Silly Titan (what most people call
the Imperator) in Titan Legions looks like a good thing for your bits
box. I do like the Knights from Titan Legions, but they aren't in
Epic40K yet (if you want to be able to play both).

I think I preferred Space Marine to Titan Legions overall, but there
are neat things in both.

andy
askinner_at_...