Re: [Epic] Squat army list

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 18:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

Work is cool, I had a parent in tears yesterday and today, an irate
parent was com-plaining because she thought an instructor kills rodents
for fun then has a 3-day hibernation. The reality was, she had to have
her hamster put down, and she does a triple marathon once a year which
requires three full days of recuperation. Very funny though, almost as
funny as the person whose kid loses everything he touches, but that is a
LONG tale.
I skated 13km in 55minutes yesterday, I am very tired and sore now.
I have a copy of MDK so you can guess where my free time is going....
I still want to play worms, your problem only increases my need.
Tommorow I am going to the water-slide park, should be a blast, I'll keep
you informed.
love
Steve