[Epic] Re:[EPIC] Ordo Malleus

From: Owen Morfey <omorfey_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 18:12:53 PDT

In regard to the teleporting rules for the Grey Knights, I've found some
teleporting rules for Terminators in what I THINK is an old White Dwarf
(I got two folders of photocopied rules when I bought SM 1st ed. second
hand). Anyway, when a detachment is to be teleported in, the player
places a deviation template where he wishes it to arrive. He then rolls
2d6

2-4 MALFUNCTION: A number of stands equal to the number shown of the
dice do not arrive. The rest arrive safely

5-9 Deviation: Roll another d6 do determine direction, and move the
deviation template in that direction a number of centimetres equal to
the number shown on the dice

10+ On Target

The teleporting player may place all the stands that arrive anywhere
touching the final position of the deviation template.