Re: [Epic] Infiltrator competence

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:38:04 -0400

Francois,

> I only see one advantage : they can take some objectives at the first

> turn (with their first turn extra mvt)...

I use them for this and to set up boundaries when I do not want the
enemy moving past or around me. That extra 30cm is useful for initial
positioning in general and forcing the enemy to deploy to deal with
some overwatching marines before he wants to. I have taken scouts
three times and they have been worthwhile twice. I think with practice
I could make a permanent place for them in my army.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius