Re: [Epic] Infiltrator competence

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 06:55:32 PDT

Then, Erik wrote :
>I use them for this and to set up boundaries when I do not want the
>enemy moving past or around me.

This is a very intersting part of Epic 40k strategy : you can now

secure a zone by deploying your troops arount it, with the Snap Fire

rules noone can reach what you protect...

>That extra 30cm is useful for initial
>positioning in general and forcing the enemy to deploy to deal with
>some overwatching marines before he wants to. I have taken scouts
>three times and they have been worthwhile twice. I think with
>practice
>I could make a permanent place for them in my army.

Do you integrate them in a normal detachment or do you create a

special infiltrators detachment?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/