Re: [Epic] comment on Rob L.'s envelopment thing

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:27:07 +1000 (EST)

Just another comment on the values of Attack vs standard bikes, even
though ABikes have better FP they are a larger target. This was important
for my game because of the limited cover (btw I don't waste effort
mounting bikes 3 to a base, why have 2 stands when you can have 8 ) the
small bikes can then be placed into almost any cover. This isn't much but
it can sometimes be important. eg all 8 bikes +4 Land Speeders could hide
behind the hill in my game, it probably would not have been possible with
ABikes.

Rob L.
(feeling humbled that a thread has his name on it :) )