[Epic] Eldar stuff...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 13:05:35 -0400

Scott,

Did you by any chance get to look at those extra sprues we were talking
about? All this talk about Eldar has me thinking about Vypers and
doing lots of painting. Painted up some Striking Scorpions and a Wave
Serpent to carry them last night - they ended up a lot nicer than I had
expected, so I'm forging ahead with the rest of the Eldar (got tired of
painting those mostly-black marines). If you would prefer, you can
just send the sprues to me and I can count up what's there (on my
word), let you know and then send your friend the money.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius