Re: [Epic] comment on Rob L.'s envelopment thing

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:00:03 -0500

> Aha, I was wondering how a stand of three could be smaller than one
> attack bike. Whatever floats your boat - in my army the attack bikes
> are easier to hide. Of course, if you don't mind paying the extra
> points, IMHO land speeders are the best of all.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

Just how are attack bikes supposed to be mounted? I just bought a few,
and was guessing that they were supposed to be mounted three to a stand,
just like standard bikes. Is this how it is done? Or maybe it should
be just one to an old square stand, like the pictures of dreads and
landspeeders show. (Of course, you can do it any way you like. I'm just
wondering what the "official" line seems to be.)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.