Re: [Epic] comment on Rob L.'s envelopment thing

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 00:42:57 PDT

You wrote :
>BTW, don't space marine attack bikes seem way better than the
>vanilla
>bikes? I just joined the list, so this might've come up before, but
>I'll
>bet that Ravenwing was heavy on the attack bikes. +1fp, +15cm range
>is much
>better than +1assault, +5cm move, IMHO.

I don't agree with you, simple bikes are as useful as attack bikes.
I use them in my assault detachments (with my assault marines and

vindicators) or in my armour detachments to give them some help in

close assaults. They are cheap and they can cover your most important

units if your detachment is the target of the ennemy fire...

What do BTW and IMHO mean?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/