RE: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:09:18 -0500

> From your comments, I surmise that you are an Eldar players. You
> mentioned that you like to blow up your opponents rather than CC them. I
> would like to know how you would do this. I'm eldar commander and I've
> tried. Eldar just have no firepower anymore. And what they do have cost
> to much.

No firepower? I must admit that I've only played two games against the
Eldar in E40K. However, during those game I watched a detatchment of
about 10 Falcons repeatedly pop-up and do *nasty* things to my army.
It took a lot out of my forces to deal with this magic eraser of the
battlefield. (I found the Falcon detatchment to be much more impressive
than the eldar WE detatchment; and much much more impressive than my
10 Land Raider detatchment.)

The victories were split at one for me (marines) and one for Temp (Eldar),
but whatever he paid for those Falcons was worth it.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.