Re: [Epic] The whole LOS business

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:44:27 -0500

> If I have a detachment of 5 Falcons and 5 Nightspinners (one
> detachment of 10 tanks), and I pop up the 5 Falcons, and the enemy
> shoots back with standard FP weapons, what happens? Can he blow away
> the entire detachment if he scores 10 hits? Or can he only hit all 10
> if he can see the Nightspinners?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

No unit in your detatchment may be hit unless at least one unit in the
enemy detatchment can see it. If you have chosen your cover carefully,
then your Nightspinners will be safe.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.