Re: [Epic] comment on Rob L.'s envelopment thing

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 15:46:59 -0400

Allen,

> Just how are attack bikes supposed to be mounted? I just bought a
few,

Well, after I bought mine I took a look in the books and it shows them
standing free like tanks or ork war buggies. I didn't even bother
putting them on an old base, though I did base my land speeders that
way.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius