Re: [Epic] deathstrikes

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:17:31 +0100

In Space Marine, Basilisks and Bombards fired by detachments of three (or
less if any casualties).
Basilisks had 2BP each so 3 firing would be 6BP against any target under a
6cm template.
6BP equalled a D6 roll of 4+ to hit. Basilisks are allowed to fire twice so
two 4+ to hit rolls.
Of course modifiers for cover would count against the two 4+ dice rolls.
Bombards fired 3BP each so a detachment of 3 would be 9BP or equalled to a
D6 roll of 2+.
Again cover modifiers would count against the dice roll.

Harlequin Master

"We leap, we dance, we bring DEATH!!"