RE: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:02:37 -0500

>I'd call Plague catapults disrupt weapons. although short ranged,
>they could still fit with the tactics described (with a little careful
>manouvering).
>
>Christian

Yes but I didn't like a lot of that Nurgle stuff that came out late in
SM/TL
so I didn't buy them. Unfortunately, they seem to be the only chaos unit
which can do this kind of thing. You'd think Chaos would have a titan
weapon of this type (got plenty of those) but no luck as yet.

BTW it wasn;t just the Nurgle stuff either. I thought the Tzeentch
flyers
were way too fragile (having blown out of the sky about 90% of the ones
I have faced, and usually most of that on the first turn). As for those
goofy looking Slaanesh units..."quick, stop that sculptor before he
sculpts again!" The one titan wasn't too bad, but those knights...
ooooo....ya know, at least the orks are _supposed_ to look goofy.
Normally, Slaanesh is one of my favorites.

I thought the Nurgle tower looked interesting, but it was too slow,
too big, and too easy to kill, especially when it was full of troops...

"When it comes to Daemon Engines, Just say KHORNE!"

Chris Miller