Re: [Epic] scenarios

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 07:10:18 PDT

You wrote :
>Does anyone have any E40k scenarios they'd be willing to share with
>me? We're
>just getting into e40k here and would like some that aren't of the
>stock
>variety.....

Sorry I havn't got any good ones but I'm very interested in this
topic.

How do you create a well balanced scenario for Epic? I'm fed up with
only "xxxx points vs xxxx points" battles (I think it's the same problem
I have with backgrounds, I like to know why I'm fighting even
for little battles...).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/