Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Felipe Cintron <maelstorm1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:15:53 -0600

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:03:26 -0400 Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
>Christian Nielsen wrote:
>>
>> You want fun? Chaos vs. Tyranids.
>
> Sorry, I've played that many many times, and it's not
>fun at all (at least not from the Chaos player's perspective).
>"OK, my Dom kills yet another greater daemon, and my artillery
>beats your marines in close combat..." Not fun at all...
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

If the tyranids are giving you headaches in the assaultphase use you
Pleague towers!!!

just drop 5 or more disrupts and you wiss soon start to have bounuses
against them.

ok her'es how it may work out..

get 10 plauge towers to shoot up his best cc stuff
(you should avaraget 4,5, or 6 bm's

next with the unit that will intercept them make shure you have at least
2 psychers..
get that bonus for more psychers

and dont' forget to endaver to have less bm's than he does (luck helps
here)

when he hits you this is how it may work out

you have less bm's (blast markers) +1
you have more psychers in cc or in supp +1
your enemy has 5 or more BM's +1

hmm just as good as having triple the assault value of the enemy.. +3

ps make shure to have landraiders near those assault troops of yours to
pick out his hive tyrants so they won't get that nasty +1 for more
psychers (if he's got only 1 more zoanthrope) and that av 6 doubled up to
12

just something that got thrown against me and got kicked by pathetic
wirlwinds in the assault phase..

Maelstorm