Re: [Epic] roolzboyz: close combat weapons and holofields

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 20:45:53 +0800

I'm not actually all that bothered about it actually. It is just one of
those what if's that pops into my head and seems a little bit ambiguous in
the rules. I know that typically none of my opponents would get a close
combat weapon on a titan. They use them solely for shooting and believe
that they might not get that close. Close combat in our games tends to be a
game for the infantry.

Erax