RE: FW: [Epic] deathstrikes/GAMESMANSHIP

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:39:47 -0500

>>I have decided for a "Primarch's afternoon stroll with Daemon Engines" and I
>>have chosen
>>
>>Angron 300
>>3x Daemon Engines 900
>>2x Cannons of Khorne 400
>>
>>Fulgrim 300
>>3x Hell Striders 450
>>2x Fiends 100
>>
>>Magnus 300
>>3x Doomwings 750
>>
>>Mortarian 300
>>3x Rhinos 150
>>1x Thunderhawk 50
>>(Nurgle Daemon Engines suck!)
>>
>>Total 4000
>
>I think you have to take a chaos marine company for every primarch, but I
>am not sure

----> No, it's the other way around: If you want to take the marines as
company, you have to take the primarch. The primarchs just need 3
support cards like the other GD's (and if you're maxed with 5, the
marines
don't count as a 5th - they're special!)

Ahhh, Magnus - anybody converted him to E40K yet ? I guess a
death ray power as a demon prince option is just too much, eh?

Chris Miller