Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red

From: <HornedRat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

<< > Move Assault Armor Special
> ==== ======= ===== =======
>Magnus the Red 15cm 6!!! 6 Save, Psyker, Skimmer,
> Commander
>
> 58 points (includes the commander skill)
>
> Pretty bland, huh? And that assault of 6 is really
>pitiful for someone who used to be the equal of a KoS and
>better than GUOs and LoCs (which are all now assault 8) in CC.

A friend and I were just discussing this the other day. The Daemon primarchs
in Epic 40k should really be much, much, more powerful than they are. And
really, out of anything in the game (even titans) they should be much more
individualized. Even in the old SM/TL they weren't as powerful as their
descriptions. This may seem a bit extreme, but they should be at least as
powerful as a dominatrix, or maybe about Warlord titans. In SM/TL, Angron
did have a CAF of +12, which, if I remember was at least as good as a Warlord
titan. They'd be expensive...but they are Primarchs, after all. Maybe GW
will release rules for them when the Chaos stuff comes out. But probably
not.

HornedRat