[Epic] Epic questions

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:50:06 -0400

Allen, here is a question I would like answered. My gaming group asks this =
one all
the time.

Q:When units with the skimmer ability use it to make a p=
op-up attack, when do the units
pop-up? Also, when do they sink down?

---P=
oping up---
a)The unit pops up when the attack is declared and may be shot =
at untill it sinks down.
b)Pop up at beginning of the phase it fires in (ve=
hical or war engine)
c)pop up at beginng of shooting phase.

--sinking down=
---
a)Sink at end of phase fired in (vehical or war engine)
b)sink at end o=
f war engine phase.
Note:If he answers anything other than a,a I don't thi=
nk I'll ever make another pop-up attack. They are just useless then. Can't =
fight the firepower of other races.
--------------------------------------=
"Y=
our incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law still reigns in t=
he Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by precedents and prec=
epts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most incorrect assumption o=
f all is to assume that we care."
					-David Brin, Infinity's Shore