Re: [Epic] -Chaos- Tactic Critique

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:48:59 -0500

Scott Shupe wrote:
> > > 900 points vs. 500. Hmmmm...
> >
> > ----> Not everyone takes a titan battlegroup.
>
> Anyone who doesn't (assuming they have the models)
> is being foolish. The price break (especially on Warlords)
> is amazing. Why take one Reaver for 500 points when you
> can get 3 for twice that? Why bring a Warlord along for
> 900 points when you have 3 for 1500?!?

C'mon, Scott. Not everyone plays that way. I'm not foolish
because I just think I'd rather take something else. I'll
admit to the battle group being a great temptation, but I like
the look of a single Titan in an army.

I'll also have to admit that, although I like the image of two
titans in the army, I don't think I could do it and not get
the third for free.

andy
askinner_at_...