Re: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:20:04 -0400

> (who had something resembling this conversation
> not too long ago. His response to my repetition of
> the first statement above, was "well it hasn't been
> in White Dwarf yet." <sigh> Sometimes being ahead
> of the game and *informed* can actually be a penalty.
> Told him I was going to have to hold a clue-a-thon for
> him in the end 'cause he was a serious munchkin
> weiner...)

Well, if you explain to him that FP is affected by BMs and that each
SHW is given an FP equivalent, 'nuff said. He shouldn't need to read
it in WD in that case. If he still doesn't buy it, he really is a
'serious munchkin weiner'.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius