RE: [Epic] Saves (again)

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:50:52 -0500

> Ok, just to be difficult, what if I have troops with save in a vehicle
> which
> is broken and caught by the enemy?
>
> Chris Miller

Simple. The vehicle is caught and destroyed, being reduced to a ball
of incandescent gas. The troops survive this fate and give forth their
battle cry, "I am invincible!" Then they realize they are still only
10cm away from the enemy.......... (BANG! "Unh!")

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.