[NetEpic ML] NetEpic PDF Rules

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:27:13 -0800

This has been requested and since its so easy to accomplish I might as well
do it.

I'll be PDFing the NetEpic rules and send them to Simon by Friday for
posting. I'll try to fix obvious errors and problems (and attach a copy of
changes to Birol) as I go along. It will also mark the start of work on
NetEpic Deluxe (Princeps Edition? Or should that be for Advanced NetEpic? -
maybe 'Imperial Edition'?)

Thanks! And remember to let us know if you come across a badly worded rule
or possible rules interaction!
Kenneth
NetEpic Dork :)

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic