[NetEpic ML] Heavy Companies

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:22:08 -0800

This is a tough issue, not everyone faces cheeseball opponents and most of
those that do have the option of never playing them again. But not everyone
does.

With the current setup I don't see an simple way of restricting force
selection. NetEpic, like Epic before it is an aggregate of many disparate
parts and it will always have holes big enough to drive a Skullhamma through
(patchwork quilt rule design).

If everyone agrees I think the only real alternative is mention possible
alternate force selection rules. But as someone else mentioned suggestions
don't mean jack to powermunchkins.

Ken

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic