[NetEpic ML] Re: boarding action

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:02:47 +0000

Hi!

I agree with your appreciation of the Mega-Gargants weaknesses. I urge you use
the net epic solution of giving the mega-gargant the 2D6 save just like th
Imperator. I have used it extensively and it really enhances survivability
greatly.

I have always regarded the to hit penalties for the gargant as excessive. I
would suggest that they be reduced to "0" for their "advance" order equivalent
and a -1 for full speed ahead.

As it stands now it really isn't worth the points.

Opinions?

Peter