[NetEpic ML] Re: Wouldn't Orks do this anyway....

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:06:54 +0000

Hi!

This could be represented as follows.

Unit should be on dogfight orders (if using net epic) or on charge orders.
It will zoom in before any other air-to-air combat is done.

Select target, any anti-aircraft fire or defensive is taken, if the flyer
survives it impacts.

Use standard barrage template, hits on 3+, -2 to the save.

Simple and to the point.

Opinions?

Peter