[NetEpic ML] Wouldn't Orks do this anyway....

From: Matthew McLane <mmclane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:39:52 -0500

Ok...so I was sitting there yesterday contemplating my ork army....I
notice the fighta bommas sitting there and a thought came into my
head.....wouldnt the orks have kamakazy fighta bomma pilots?? I am not
sure as to how to make this idea into a rule purposal. I am really new
to this game..(I have only played twice and we didnt finish either of
them). So what do you guys think?? How can I make this into a rule??

Rollo Mork of the ypsi orks.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic